Ski Trip: April
Val di Fiemme, Italy (2018)
It is a fantastic ski resort which offers over 140km of some of the best skiing in the Italian Dolomites. Each of the ski areas offers a very different skiing experience, but they all share the same high quality lift system and pride in piste preparation. The majority of the slopes are over 1700m and this combined with the snow making facilities ensures great skiing throughout the season from December to mid-April.
There are 40 places available. Past experience suggests the trip may be oversubscribed in which case we will have a ballot to allocate places. Any unsuccessful candidates will be refunded or have their cheques returned in the original envelopes.
Details of the proposed trip are as follows:
- Destination: Val Di Fiemme, Italy
- Hotel: Al Cervo
- Number of Days: 6 day tour with 5 days skiing
- Accommodation: Pupils will be accommodated in rooms of up to 4
- Price: £1250.00 per paying person.
Included in the tour cost:
- Transfer by Coach from School to Airport (and return)
- Return flights from UK to Europe - likely to be Gatwick
- Return coach transfers from European Airport to resort
- 2 days dedicated coach hire to take group to Bellamonte & Cermis
- Inclusive of 6 nights full- board.
- Two Après Ski activities
- 5 day full area ski pass (144kms)
- 5 days hire of ski equipment including ski helmets
- 5 days x 5 hours of instruction (3 or 4 instructors for the group)
- Ski race and technical test
- Resort representation
- Val Di Fiemme, Italy
- Resort Height 950m – 2500m
- Km piste 144km
- Snow Cannons: Over 73% of runs covered with snow cannons
- Longest run 7km
- Easy runs 37km
- Medium runs 90km
- Difficult runs 17km
- Total number of lifts 45
- Transfer from Airport approximately 2 hour