Year 9 GCSE Options Presentations
We have prepared the following recorded resources for Year 9 students and their parents/carers to support them through the GCSE options process. We hope that you will be able to put aside some time to find out more about the different subjects on offer and how you might go about deciding which options to select.
We recommend that you:
- Start by watching the welcome presentation below from Headteacher, Ms Simpson.
- Then watch the 'Year 9 GCSE options presentation’ by the Head of Year 9, Mr Wolstenholme, and Assistant Headteacher, Mr Smith.
- Watch the subject presentation videos below to find out about the individual GCSE courses offered at TWGSB.
- Refer to the information leaflet to see the option blocks, key dates and links to the online options form.
- Finally, complete the online application form.
We are sorry that we could not meet you in person this year at this annual event. We hope that these resources will give you a sense of what is on offer for your son. If you have any further queries about GCSE options, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com.
|Click below for the following videos/documents|
|Headteacher's welcome message – Ms Simpson|
|Year 9 GCSE options presentation – Mr S Wolstenholme (Head of Year 9) and Mr Smith (Assistant Headteacher)|
|Information handout with key dates, option blocks and application form links|
|Online application form – deadline Friday 5th March 2021. Please note this form needs to be completed by students using their Office 365 school account.|