Support Us

School Fund

What is the School Fund?

The School Fund offers everyone in the TWGSB community the opportunity to support the School to realise projects that will enhance and enrich the educational experience of every student at school.

Where does the money go?

The School Fund supports a wide range of activities and events across all year groups. 
These include the following:

  • Activities Week
  • non-sporting competition fees 
  • sports affiliation fees
  • medals and trophies
  • drama productions
  • music concerts 
  • lunchtime school clubs e.g. lego robotics, Library Book Club
  • cross-country
  • internal workshops

Making a gift to the School Fund

The School Fund offers everyone in the TWGSB community a way of supporting the school and making an important contribution to the lives of the students. Any contribution you decide to make is entirely voluntary. 

Please scroll down to download our: Donation Form/Standing Order Mandate/Gift Aid Declaration Form. We would be very grateful if you could return the Donation Form, whether or not you are able to make a donation.

If you choose to make a donation via a fixed monthly payment, please complete and return the Standing Order Mandate. Alternatively, gifts can be made using your (donations can be made for the School Fund within the School Shop).

If you are a UK taxpayer the value of your gift to the School Fund (either regular or single) can be increased by 25p for every £1 that you give. All you need do is sign the Gift Aid Declaration Form and return this. If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim tax relief in your Self-Assessment Tax Return.

All returned forms should be addressed to the the school's Finance Office and posted through the safe deposit box located next to 'Student Services'.


  1. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying TWGSB Finance Office in writing. 
  2. To qualify for Gift Aid you must pay income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the amount claimed by TWGSB. 
  3. If your circumstances change and you no longer pay enough tax to cover the amount reclaimable by TWGSB you must cancel your declaration. 
  4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim additional tax relief via your Self-Assessment Tax Return. 
  5. Please notify the Finance Office if you change your name, address or bank details.

Page Gallery